This weekend was the last weekend that I was allowed to travel more than 1 hour away from home, so Travis and I headed for my Aunt Kerry's house after work on Friday. We stopped along the way and picked up my Sisser and her baby girl. My mom made the drive out on Saturday morning. I was especially excited to see Dena & Raelyn since I didn't get to see them at the shower. On Valentine's Day the girls went shopping and the guys stayed at home and worked on home improvement projects. In the evening, we got some unpacking done and called it a night. Most of the family came over and watched the race on Sunday afternoon. We had cheesecake for mine and my Uncle Keith's birthday (and lots of other junk food, too.) We had so much fun with everybody, but I was sooooooooo extremely exhausted after we finally got back to San Antonio.
So so so so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!