Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free Breakfast @ Chick-fil-A

Tomorrow is the last Thursday of the month to take advantage of Chick-fil-A's Free Breakfast Thursdays during the month of March (San Antonio & New Braunfels area only.) From 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., you can snag a free 3-count Chick-N-Minis. I could not find this on their website anywhere, but it is posted at the restuarant. Trav and I went on the 12th after we heard about it, and Travis also went for a Chicken Biscuit on the 19th, so I know it's actually true.

"The San Antonio and New Braunfels Chick fil A's will give out a free breakfast entree on Thursdays in March.

March 5th Chicken biscuit
March 12 Chick n minis
March 19th Chicken biscuit
March 26 Chick n minis
You have until 10:30 am and it is one per person per visit. No coupon necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment