It's 7:45 p.m. and Ashton has successfully pooped all over me , the changing pad, the bedding, and the crib railing, which has dripped onto the new carpet. As I vigorously scrub the carpet with baby wipes and run to the kitchen for the pet stain carpet cleaner, he manages to pull a large clump of his hair, sending him into a panic and further tightening his grip on his hair. I run to the bathroom to wash the cleaner off my hands as he shrieks in pain. Finally, I manage to calm him down enough to release his hair. At this point I've had it, and had to blog about it in order to relieve some stress, while he cries safely in his swing.
Some pics of Ashton at 1 month:
Ashton with the doctor who delivered him. We missed this shot in the delivery room because the doctor had to assist with a C-Section immediately following Ashton's delivery.

Photos from Ashton's first visit to Nana & Papa's house.
Very funny! Boys will be boys, right? he looked so cute today. That's always a great moment.
ReplyDelete