Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We celebrated our New Year's Eve by going to sleep at 10pm like an old married couple. Sandee woke me up at midnight though, wimpering from the poppers that the neighbors were setting off. I would have slept right through, otherwise.

We did, however, end up celebrating New Year's Day by going out for Chinese food, at my request. Yes, I was desperately craving Crab Rangoons. We had a great, romantic dinner and were both stuffed by the end of the night.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    I cant believe you have these posts! I have been trying to look at your blog forever!!!!!!

    I thought you werent following it but only leaving comments...

    WEIRD!!!!

    Im excited!

    Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll. I had it set to "private" while I was getting it fixed up. How are things in Austin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's strange... I can only see this message if I look at yours (not mine). I wonder if there's a way we could chat back and forth (and we could both see it...)

    I'll start looking...

    =) Austin is FABULOUS! Glad you're on. Wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete